Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Partner in Crime:)

Today (and every day) I am thankful for my Stephanie, my partner in crime - fun and everything else we do together. I am glad to have this time with her before she ends up getting married and having a husband to be with. We have a great time together. This picture is from our trip to Las Vegas (Robert was there with us). We are currently trying to get in shape and are doing Zumba twice a week - we also need to start walking the other three! She is a blessing in our lives and I appreciate her quick wit and awesome writing skills - check out her blog. I love how great she is with her nephews and how she can make her dad laugh. I love you homes.

2 comments:

Andie said...

I have to agree... We love Miss Stephanie too! She is like a breathe of fresh air.

Stephanie said...

Love you too Mama! :)