Friday, June 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday - On Friday - Mommies

My Thankful Thursday started yesterday, but I was uploading pictures to Shutterfly for a father's day surprise and blogger wouldn't cooperate. So, here it is today. I am very thankful EVERY day (not just Thursdays) for these two beautiful mommies. They are the mothers of my amazing grandsons. I am thankful for the dedication and love they show every day in raising these boys. Being a grandmother is one of the most amazing things in the world. I love my little boys ( and certainly should have more and maybe some girls:) in the future) and I am so thankful that they have mothers who care about them and want what is best for them. I am thankful that they have mothers who will tell them NO when it is necessary. Thank you my daughters - I love you!

1 comment:

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

you are the sweeeeeeeetest!EVER!!! Love you so much!!!!