Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Renaissance Feaste


This last week has been very busy! We have had the Renaissance Feaste at Hillcrest. Daniel, being in VE and the choir president was Lord of the Feaste. All of the VE kids and Chorale kids dress up and do a Renaissance show with music, Hamlet, dinner and much more. This was our last year to participate. I am in charge of costumes, making sure the kids all look great and also all of the food prep and serving. I had two women to handle the organizing of the food and all of the food prep. I had nine moms on stage with me serving about 250 people each night for three nights. It is a really fun event that is a fundraiser for the choir. Yesterday, on President's Day my girls and I went to the Shade clothing sale at Provo High. I don't think I have ever been anyplace that had that many people in that small a space at the same time! We got some good deals though. Then we got some stuff done for mom and dad's party tomorrow. The activities never end!

No comments: